team rj racing Index du Forum

team rj racing
forum d'autocross, dediée à l'entraide et au Team RJ Racing

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

rounded out the top

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    team rj racing Index du Forum -> Presentation -> Votre présentation
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
vv1122365

MessagePosté le: Ven 19 Oct - 04:04 (2018)    Sujet du message: rounded out the top Répondre en citant

MOSCOW -- David Horsey of England defeated Irelands Damien McGrane in a playoff on Sunday to win the Russian Open, his first European Tour title in three years. Horsey rallied after making double-bogey on the 12th hole with an eagle on the 17th and then par on the final hole to finish level with McGrane at 13-under 275 at the end of regulation. The Englishman then two-putted for par on the 18th hole in the playoff, while McGrane found a greenside bunker and took a bogey. McGrane made seven birdies in the final round, but failed to close out his first victory in six years in his round of 66. It was the second time in Horseys career that he has been in a playoff and the second time hes come out in front after winning the 2011 Hassan 11 Trophy at Agadir, Morocco, in similar fashion. "Its a big relief to win and very much like my last win in Morocco when I also made a mess of a couple of holes on the back nine," said Horsey. "But standing on 17 I really didnt know where I was in the tournament so after hitting my ball through to the back of the green I realised I was three behind and needed to do something drastic and quite quickly. "So chipping-in for eagle was a great help and then thought I needed to make birdie at the last but not realising Damien (McGrane) had dropped one there at the last." Horsey led after the opening two rounds and went into the final round tied for the lead. "To win is very special as its been a while since I won in Morocco, and also its been bumpy road along the way since then," he said. Scotlands Scott Jamieson shot a 69 to finish third at 12-under 276 with Sam Hutsby (68) of England another shot back in fourth. Peter Whiteford (75) of Scotland rounded out the top five with a 278. Miguel Rojas Jersey . Mission accomplished. Now the Royals will take the field on Saturday with a World Series lead for the first time in team history when they play Game 4 of the Fall Classic against the Giants at AT&T Park. Nick Wittgren Jersey . PETERSBURG, Fla. http://www.marlinsteamproshop.com/Marlins-Brad-Ziegler-Kids-Jersey/ .com) - Theres nothing better for a team than to send out the staff ace in the most important game of the season. JT Riddle Jersey . The Montreal Canadiens goaltender has won three of his four games since returning from a lower-body injury that kept him out from the end of the Olympic break until March 15. Lewis Brinson Jersey . MORITZ, Switzerland -- Latvia won a four-man World Cup bobsled race Sunday, while the U.Brandon Isaac will join his fourth team in five years next season after signing with the Saskatchewan Roughriders. Isaac, who split last season with the Toronto Argonauts and Hamilton Tiger-Cats, has also played for the Calgary Stampeders, wheere he began his CFL career in 2010.dddddddddddd The 29-year-old linebacker has played in 60 regular season games, totalling 127 tackles, 12 sacks, and two interceptions. Isaac helped the Argos win the 100th Grey Cup in 2012. Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Near Me Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic MLB Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 19 Oct - 04:04 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    team rj racing Index du Forum -> Presentation -> Votre présentation Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation