team rj racing Index du Forum

team rj racing
forum d'autocross, dediée à l'entraide et au Team RJ Racing

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

of the end zone

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    team rj racing Index du Forum -> Presentation -> Votre présentation
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
vv1122365

MessagePosté le: Jeu 18 Oct - 06:50 (2018)    Sujet du message: of the end zone Répondre en citant

Concord, NC (SportsNetwork.com) - Jeff Gordon isnt retiring from racing after the 2015 season, but the 43-year-old driver is making this his last year competing for a championship in the Sprint Cup Series. Gordon, a four-time champion in NASCARs premier series, announced to his Hendrick Motorsports team and then revealed on Twitter on Thursday that this will be his final year competing for a title. He has driven the No. 24 Chevrolet for team owner Rick Hendrick in the series since November 1992. His Cup championships occurred in 1995, 97, 98 and 2001. As a race car driver, much of what Ive done throughout my life has been based on following my instincts and trying to make good decisions, Gordon said in a team statement. I thought long and hard about my future this past year and during the offseason, and Ive decided 2015 will be the last time I compete for a championship. I wont use the R-word because I plan to stay extremely busy in the years ahead, and theres always the possibility Ill compete in selected events, although I currently have no plans to do that. Since his Cup debut in the 92 season-ending race at Atlanta Motor Speedway, Gordon has made 761 consecutive and career starts. His 92 career victories places him third on the series all-time race winners list, behind only Richard Petty (200) and David Pearson (105). Among those race wins include three in the Daytona 500 and a record five in the Brickyard 400. Gordon also holds the record for most victories on road courses with nine. Gordon had one of his best seasons since his most recent championship in 01. He won four races, including the Brickyard 400, and had a series-high 23 top-10 finishes. Gordon came up one point short of advancing into the final four for the Nov. 16 championship race at Homestead-Miami Speedway. He finished sixth in the point standings. Theres simply no way to quantify Jeffs impact, said Hendrick, who first noticed Gordon during a race at Atlanta in March 92. Hes one of the biggest sports stars of a generation, and his contributions to the success and growth of NASCAR are unsurpassed. Theres been no better ambassador for stock car racing and no greater representation of what a champion should be. I will never be able to properly express the respect and admiration I have for Jeff and how meaningful our relationship is to me. Im so grateful for everything hes done for our company and my family, and I look forward to many more years together as friends and business partners. HMS said in a news release that it will announce plans for its 2016 team alignment at a later date. Jimmie Johnson, the six-time Sprint Cup champion, Dale Earnhardt Jr., NASCARs most-popular driver, and Kasey Kahne also drive for the organization. Gordon has been dealing with back problems in previous years. Last May, he suffered from back spasms during the weekend of the Coca-Cola 600 at Charlotte Motor Speedway. He completed that race, finishing seventh, but Xfinity Series regular Regan Smith was on standby. Gordon is 27 races away from tying Ricky Rudds record of 788 consecutive starts in the series. I dont foresee a day when Ill ever step away from racing, Gordon said. Im a fan of all forms of motorsports, but particularly NASCAR. We have a tremendous product, and Im passionate about the business and its future success. As an equity owner in Hendrick Motorsports, Im a partner with Rick (Hendrick) and will remain heavily involved with the company for many years to come. It means so much to have the chance to continue working with the owner who took a chance on me and the incredible team thats stood behind me every step of the way. In learning of Gordons announcement, NASCAR Chairman and CEO Brian France released a statement, saying, Jeff Gordon transcends NASCAR and will be celebrated as one of the greatest drivers to ever race. We have all enjoyed watching his legend grow for more than two decades, and will continue to do so during his final full-time season. His prolonged excellence and unmatched class continue to earn him the admiration of fans across the globe. Todays announcement is a bittersweet one. Ill miss his competitive fire on a weekly basis, but I am also happy for Jeff and his family as they start a new chapter. On behalf of the entire NASCAR family, I thank Jeff for his years of dedication and genuine love for this sport, and wish him the very best in his final season. The 2015 Sprint Cup season begins with the Feb. 22 Daytona 500. Jordan Nolan Jersey . Top-seeded Djokovic, who is making only his second appearance this year after reaching the quarterfinals of the Australian Open, was a 6-3, 6-3 winner over 54th-ranked Istomin of Uzbekistan. "It wasnt as easy as the scoreline indicates," said Djokovic, who has won in Dubai on four occasions. Alexander Nylander Jersey . He is nigh unstoppable against the leagues worst. The 31-year-old dangerman set up two goals and scored two himself as Toronto FC rallied from a 2-0 deficit to defeat the slumping Houston Dynamo 4-2 on Saturday night. http://www.sabresauthority.com/authentic-victor-antipin-sabres-jersey/ .com) - Mikko Korhonen carded a 5-under 67 on Thursday to claim medalist honors at the European Tours Final Qualifying Stage tournament. Kyle Okposo Jersey .The result meant Juventus will spend the winter break three points clear of Roma after the league leader beat Cagliari 3-1 on Thursday.Milan remained seventh ahead of the rest of the weekends fixtures, but was provisionally two points behind third-place Napoli in their duel for the final Champions League spot. Derek Roy Jersey .A. Dickey, even though he was coming off a Cy Young Award in 2012. Many felt the Jays would regret giving up righthanded pitcher prospect Noah Syndergaard and catcher Travis DArnaud over the long haul.SANTA CLARA, Calif. - James Laurinaitis and the St. Louis defence read Colin Kaepernicks mannerisms and were perfectly prepared for his quarterback sneak.The Rams stuffed him short and recovered his fumble, throwing another wrinkle into the NFC West.Kaepernick fumbled at the goal line with 2 seconds left trying for the go-ahead score, and the Rams sacked him eight times on the way to a 13-10 upset of the San Francisco 49ers on Sunday.I just went to kind of meet him head to head down there and as Im going down, I just see the ball sitting there, said Laurinaitis, who came out of the pile with the ball.Jo-Lonn (Dunbar) did a great job recognizing sneak. You can just kind of tell by a quarterbacks mannerisms when theyre going to sneak.The play was reviewed and upheld. If Kaepernick had maintained possession, the 49ers could have used their final timeout to try for the touchdown again, or attempt a field goal to tie.I know I crossed the line. I was looking into the end zone, Kaepernick said.St. Louis is doing plenty to influence the West race, beating defending Super Bowl champion Seattle on Oct. 19 and the 49ers two weeks later — by a combined five points.Greg Zuerlein kicked the go-ahead 39-yard field goal for the Rams (3-5) with 5:25 left, then San Francisco got another chance.Kaepernick started the last drive with 3:11 remaining from the 49ers 12. He completed long passes to Stevie Johnson and Anquan Boldin. Trumaine Johnson helped San Francisco get closer with back-to-back pass interference and holding penalties as he defended Michael Crabtree.On third-and-goal from the 1, Kaepernick bobbled the snap, controlled it and dove between his blockers as fullback Bruce Miller tried to shove him into the end zone. Kaepernick fumbled as he went down in the mass of bodies, apparently short of the goal line.On the last play it went into a pile, and there was nothing we could see that could change the ruling on the field, referee Jerome Boger said.The Rams, 9 1/2-point underdogs to start the week, never let Kaepernick get comfortable. The quarterback spent more time on his backside and running from St. Louis defenders than he did directing the offence.Playing for the second time in 21 days, the teams both were coming off embarrassing routs — the Rams last week 34-7 in Kansas City and the 49ers 42-17 at Denver on Oct. 19 — and this wasnt pretty, either.The Niners did little to impress members of the World Series champion San Francisco Giants inn the stands wearing 49ers gear.dddddddddddd Former coach George Seifert was in attendance as well for his induction into the franchise Hall of Fame.We have to play good football in order to win in this league, theres no question about it, 49ers coach Jim Harbaugh said. Today was not good enough to win.Kenny Britt caught a 21-yard touchdown pass that tied the game at 10 just 1:04 before halftime. Britt was wide open on a crossing route and easily ran in down the left sideline. That came three plays after Robert Quinn sacked Kaepernick and forced his first fumble of the day.Then, the crazy final play of the first half was upheld on replay review.When Phil Dawsons 55-yard field goal try came up well short, Tavon Austin caught the ball near the back of the end zone and brought it out a few yards before backtracking to try to get around the right edge.Derek Carrier tackled Austin in the end zone as the first-half clock expired.As the two teams headed for their respective locker rooms, the head coaches stayed put for the ruling, which was that forward progress was stopped in the field of play and the play stood without a safety.Rams coach Jeff Fisher considered the endings to either half among the strangest he has seen.We even had some bizarre stuff at the end of the first half, too, and that was a little unusual, he said.Kaepernick threw a 27-yard touchdown pass to Boldin, giving him TD passes in 15 straight games — tied for the second-longest streak in franchise history with Jeff Garcia. Hall of Famer Steve Young had 17 in a row.When the NFC West rivals first played Oct. 13, Kaepernick threw for 343 yards and three touchdowns with no interceptions or sacks. He finished Sunday with 237 yards on 22-of-33 passing.Rams quarterback Austin Davis went 13 for 24 for 105 yards and was quick to credit the defence for banged-up St. Louis, limited to a walk-through Wednesday because of injuries.San Francisco struggled to get pressure on Davis, while missing star linebacker Patrick Willis for the second straight game with an injured left big toe.They deserve it, Davis said of the D. They won us the ballgame today.Notes: Rams DE Williams Hayes left with a second-half ankle injury, while San Francisco LB Dan Skuta (left ankle) and WR Brandon Lloyd (hamstring) also made early exits. ... Rookie 49ers LB Chris Borland had 18 tackles, 15 solo, playing in place of Willis.___Online:AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Near Me Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic MLB Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 18 Oct - 06:50 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    team rj racing Index du Forum -> Presentation -> Votre présentation Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation