team rj racing Index du Forum

team rj racing
forum d'autocross, dediée à l'entraide et au Team RJ Racing

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Wednesday afternoon

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    team rj racing Index du Forum -> Presentation -> Votre présentation
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
vv1122365

MessagePosté le: Jeu 18 Oct - 06:48 (2018)    Sujet du message: Wednesday afternoon Répondre en citant

MILAN, Italy -- Inter Milan twice squandered the lead and missed a penalty as its Europa League hopes were dented by a 2-2 draw at home to relegation-threatened Bologna in Serie A on Saturday. Mauro Icardi scored twice for Inter but his goals were cancelled out by Michele Pazienza and Panagiotis Kone. Substitute Diego Milito had his penalty saved by Bologna goalkeeper Gianluca Curci six minutes from time after Rodrigo Palacio was hauled down by Andrea Mantovani. Inter, which was booed off the pitch at halftime and full time, remained fifth but Atalanta can close the gap to one point with a win over Sassuolo on Sunday. "I havent been talking about bad luck, but just certain episodes," Inter coach Walter Mazzarri said. "You only need to look at the goals we concede. A counterattack can happen, but the first equalizer went through a thousand legs. ... But thats our year. Its the fourth time weve thrown away points like this in a match we deserved to win." Bologna moved level with Chievo Verona, which lost a city derby 1-0 against Hellas Verona. They are two points above the relegation zone ahead of the rest of the weekends fixtures. Inter got off to a perfect start when Icardi volleyed home Yuto Nagatomos cross with less than six minutes on the clock. Bologna levelled 10 minutes from halftime. Inter goalkeeper Samir Handanovic made a fantastic save to deny Lazaros Christodoulopoulos from close range but the ball came out to Pazienza who drove a low shot in from the edge of the area. Icardi doubled his tally shortly after the hour mark when he curled a stunning effort from outside the area into the top far corner off the inside of the post. Inters defence was caught napping for Bolognas second equalizer 10 minutes later as Esteban Cambiasso and Rolando completely failed to deal with a cross and Kone tapped it in from five yards. Inter could have scored a late winner when it was awarded its first penalty of the season but Milito failed to get any power behind his spot kick and Curci parried comfortably. Bologna should have snatched a win but Handanovic pulled off a fantastic double save to deny substitute Robert Acquafresca from point-blank range. Luca Toni struck again in Verona. The Chievo defence failed to deal with a cross in the 65th minute and the 36-year-old Toni slotted home from six yards for his third goal in two matches and his 16th of the season. Verona had gone close to breaking the deadlock on several occasions, notably on the stroke of halftime when Hallfredssons 25-yard effort crashed off the top corner of the frame of the goal. Chievo almost snatched a draw but Cyril Thereau volleyed into the sidenetting. Verona moved provisionally a point off the Europa League places. Paulo Dybala Jersey . A spokeswoman for the NLRB says its "a very incremental move" and does not necessarily indicate the board is close to a finding in the case. NFL owners filed an unfair labour charge against the players union in February, arguing that the union was not negotiating a new collective bargaining agreement in good faith. Blank Jersey . Trailing by a goal after 20 minutes of play, Joe Pavelski responded with three goals and an assist as the Sharks snapped a two-game losing skid with a 5-2 victory over the struggling Edmonton Oilers on Tuesday. http://www.juventusfcpro.com/Kids-Alex-Sandro-Jersey/ . -- The Denver Broncos are shuffling their offensive line this off-season and Orlando Franklin provided some insight into their plans Monday by tweeting that hes moving from right tackle to left guard. Stefano Sturaro Jersey . In question is whether 26-year-old Matt Frattin will be on it. A a€?mediocrea€? training camp, as Carlyle put it earlier this week, has Frattin lingering nervously on the bubble at the end of the exhibition season, pushed out of a likely job by Brandon Kozun, the small, but feisty winger determined to make the NHL for the first time. Wojciech Szczesny Jersey .3 million qualifying offer to outfielder Michael Cuddyer on Monday.MIAMI -- Giancarlo Stanton wasnt happy with his fielding error in the seventh inning, which helped the Texas Rangers tie the game. Stanton wanted to make up for his blunder in right field, but walked the next two at-bats before hitting an RBI single on a 1-2 count with with two outs in the 10th inning and the Miami Marlins beat the Texas Rangers 4-3 Tuesday night for their third straight win. "I didnt like the sliders that were called so I was already fired up about that, I knew that we were in extra innings because of me so I was already fired up about that, so when I saw (Neftali Feliz) dragging in I was just like, You put us in this situation, just make sure youre calm and collected and get us out," Stanton said. Miami (63-62) surpassed last years total of 62. The Marlins moved over .500 for the first time since June 20. Jeff Baker reached with one out in the 10th on first baseman Mike Carps error. Donovan Solanos infield single with two outs moved Baker to second. Neftali Feliz relieved Neal Cotts (2-7) to face Stanton, who singled to right field. "We had the right guy there and he had a heck of an at-bat and hit a bullet to right," Marlins manager Mike Redmond said. Sam Dyson (2-0) struck out the side in the 10th. Marcell Ozuna hit his 17th home run and Christian Yelich had three hits for the Marlins. The Rangers scored twice in the seventh to tie it at 3. Rougned Odor opened with a double off the right-field wall and when Stanton misplayed it for an error, Odor circled the bases. Mike Dunn later walked pinch-hitter Daniel Robertson with the bases loaded. Texas threatened in the ninth with Elvis Andrus on third base and one out, but he got caught off the bag when Robertson pulled back on a potential squeeze bunt. "The pitch had nothing to do with it," Robertson said. "The manager makes the call--calls a squeeze--youve got to get it down. If you have to dive, dive. If you have to jump, jump. Youve got to get it down." The Rangers were 1 for 10 with runners in scoring position. "Thats what we definitely have to get better on, driving in runs when theyre out there," Rangers manager Ron Washington said. "We put ourseelves in position but we just dont cash them in.dddddddddddd" Marlins starter Jarred Cosart allowed one run and six hits in six innings. Texas starter Miles Mikolas pitched five innings, allowing three runs and eight hits. He struck out six. Robinson Chirinos RBI groundout gave the Rangers a 1-0 lead in the fourth. Ozunas home run tied it in the bottom half. The Marlins took a 3-1 lead in the sixth on an RBI single by Jarrod Saltalamacchia and a sacrifice fly by Adeiny Hechavarria. TRAINERS ROOM Rangers: Washington was hopeful that RHP Yu Darvish (right shoulder inflammation) would be able to return from the disabled list on Aug. 25, but that appears unlikely as Darvish has not picked up a baseball yet. "Im backing off," Washington said. "I dont know whats going to happen. I guess well just have to wait and see." ... RF Alex Rios was scratched from the starting lineup with a bruised right thumb, but came into the game in the ninth inning. Marlins: LHP Dan Jennings (concussion) threw one scoreless inning in his first rehab assignment with Gulf Coast League Marlins on Tuesday. "Everything went good so I think the plan for him is to throw a couple innings in his next outing in the next couple of days," Redmond said. UP NEXT Miami native Nick Martinez (2-9, 5.27) will start for the Rangers on Wednesday afternoon against Marlins RHP Nathan Eovaldi (6-7, 3.96). BROKEN BAT The Marlins Casey McGehee broke his bat over his right knee after striking out in the bottom of the eighth with two runners left on base. "I wish I wouldnt have done it," McGehee said. "I was just frustrated. Obviously it was a big spot in the game. I just really wasnt happy with the at-bat I put out there. At the end of the day Ive got to be a little bit more grown-up than that." RETURN TO FLORIDA Mikolas, who grew up in nearby Jupiter and played at Nova Southeastern University, had a number of friends and family members in attendance. "It was great, friends and family came out," Mikolas said. "All my coaches and teammates from back at Nova came, my high school coach, my high school teammates. It was fun to know that they were out there. Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Near Me Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic MLB Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 18 Oct - 06:48 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    team rj racing Index du Forum -> Presentation -> Votre présentation Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation