team rj racing Index du Forum

team rj racing
forum d'autocross, dediée à l'entraide et au Team RJ Racing

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

L star receiver Chad

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    team rj racing Index du Forum -> Presentation -> Votre présentation
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
vv1122365

MessagePosté le: Mer 17 Oct - 06:15 (2018)    Sujet du message: L star receiver Chad Répondre en citant

CALGARY - Sam Edney will wear a helmet that makes him feel unstoppable in his first international luge race since the Winter Olympics.The three-time Olympian will don a helmet designed especially for him by Richard Flamenco when he races at a World Cup event Saturday at his home track in Calgary.Flamenco has spent much of his 19 years in the Alberta Childrens Hospital with an incurable skin disease called Epidermolysis Bullosa. Its a condition that causes painful blistering of fragile skin.Unable to participate in sports, Flamenco discovered and developed his artistic talents during his time receiving treatments in hospital. He presented Edney with a helmet adorned with a ferocious bear and claws raking the sides of the helmet on Friday.The inspiration this helmet is going to be give me on my runs this weekend, I cant explain, Edney said. I put the helmet on and I immediately feel this power that overcomes me and its going to be really cool.I was actually at his house and watching him meticulously paint this helmet stroke by stroke. It filled me with something I cant describe. Its going to be an emotional weekend, but its going to be a very powerful weekend where Im going to feel unstoppable when I have this helmet on.Flamenco knew Edney liked bears and sea otters, so he started his creative process from those concepts.I think I had seven different ideas for this helmet. To really focus and pick one was really hard, Flamenco said.The one that really caught my eye — I was at home doing sketches on paper just to see how it might turn out — the one that really caught my eye was the bear kind of chomping on the top and scratching the sides of the helmet.Edney will wear the helmet in Saturdays race only. It will then be auctioned off on www.helmets4heroes.ca with the proceeds going to the Alberta Childrens Hospital.The foundation is the brainchild of alpine skier Brad Spence, who retired earlier this year after competing for Canada in both the 2010 and 2014 Winter Games.The 30-year-old raced in Sochi, Russia, in February wearing a helmet designed by Gillian OBlenes-Kaufman. Spence met the teenager just over a year ago when she was hospitalized with osteosarcoma, which is bone cancer.When I wore it in Sochi, it was so much more powerful than the Olympic message itself, Spence said. I was able to bring her along the journey with me.OBlenes-Kaufman died Monday in Calgary at the age of 18. Spence will attend her funeral Saturday. He had gifted the helmet back to OBlenes-Kaufman as a wedding present before her death. He began thinking he could turn their experience into something more.Her smile is something Ill never forget, Spence said. I realized this is a unique opportunity for me to give back to the community around me beyond sport.It was an opportunity to connect athletes to the community on such a personal level and create strong bonds between the athlete and the child battling something.For me the focus was on the children and providing them a long-term positive goal to look forward to and hopefully give them a little hope during a tremendously difficult period of their life.Spence is in the middle of an intensive year-long Bachelor of Commerce program at Royal Roads University, but felt he couldnt wait to launch the project.In addition to individual causes like the childrens hospital, hed like to see money raised by Helmets For Heroes to eventually tie into helmet safety and concussion awareness.By the 2018 Olympics, Id love to see an athlete from every helmet-wearing sport have a Canadian representative for Helmets For Heroes, Spence said.Ive love to grow this thing internationally and start looking at other sports and even tying in the military. Theres lots of helmets there. I see some really unique parallels between a project like Helmets Four Heroes and the heroes are the Canadian military.Edney and his Canadian teammates finished agonizingly close to an Olympic medal in the new relay event in Sochi, but settled for fourth. The 30-year-old Calgarian placed 11th in mens singles.A sports hernia kept Edney out of the first two World Cup races this season, so his first will be Saturday at Canada Olympic Park.The helmet was unveiled and Helmets Four Heroes was launched by Flamenco, Edney and Spence at an outdoor news conference beside the gourmet grocery store where Edney works in the summer.Flamenco intends to be at Saturdays race. Hell looked forward to feeling part of an international sports event.When I was young, I always watched baseball games and hockey games and all my friends at school would always go out after school and play soccer in the field or even during recess. I would never be able to play those games, he said. When I was in the hospital . . . the thing I always ended up doing was doodling, drawing, sketching and I always just found that was my happy place when I was in the hospital.When I found out these guys wanted me to design something for a sport, yes definitely, I guess I am part of a sport in a certain way. Cameron Meredith Jersey . "No difference at all," chirped U.S. roommate and linemate James van Riemsdyk. "Its still the same cranky Phil. Patrick Robinson Saints Jersey .com) - Richard Shermans two interceptions highlighted a dominant defensive effort, as the Seattle Seahawks routed the San Francisco 49ers in a highly anticipated NFC West Thanksgiving clash. http://www.saintsrookiestore.com/Saints-Cameron-Meredith-Jersey/ . The former central defender calmly nodded it down and quietly went about celebrating a win with his staff. For a man who has had a lot on his shoulders this season, it was an appropriate moment. Kurt Coleman Saints Jersey .Lets go back to the Avs, who have become one of the funnest teams to watch in this years playoffs. DeMario Davis Saints Jersey . Tyutin has missed the last nine games with an ankle injury which occurred while playing for Russia at the Olympics. The top-two defenceman has four goals and 20 assists, 30 penalty minutes and a plus-6 rating in 53 games with Columbus this season.HAMILTON, Ont. -- Jeremiah Masoli threw three second-half touchdown passes as the Hamilton Tiger-Cats beat the Montreal Alouettes 28-23 in the CFL exhibition opener for both teams Saturday. Masoli, entering his second CFL season, put Hamilton ahead 28-23 with a 16-yard TD pass to Sam Giguere at 9:21 of the fourth quarter at McMaster Universitys Ron Joyce Stadium. Montreal led 23-21 on Delbert Alvarados 26-yard field goal at 2:27. Masoli gave Hamilton a 21-20 advantage with two third-quarter TD strikes. He hit C.J. Gable on a six-yard pass at 6:32, then capped a 105-yard, six-play march with a 20-yard toss to Luke Tasker at 12:31. Alvarados 43-yard field goal had put Montreal ahead 20-7. Zach Collaros, Hamiltons top off-season acquisition, played the opening quarter and finished 5-of-8 passing for 52 yards and had a 13-yard run. Tyrell Sutton and Kyle Graves had the Montreal touchdowns. Sean Whyte added the converts and a field goal while Alvarado booted two. Dan LeFevour scored Hamiltons other touchdown. Brett Lauther had two converts while Justin Medlock added one. Alex Brinks nine-yard TD strike to Graves at 13:38 of the second staked Montreal to a 17-7 half-time lead. Graves, the former Acadia quarterback trying to make the Alouettes as a receiverr, scored after Whyte connected from 43 yards at 10:20 to break a 7-7 tie.dddddddddddd Sutton opened the scoring with a one-yard TD run at 9:33 of the first, set up by a pass interference call in the end zone on Hamiltons Brandon Stewart. Montreal took over at the Ticats 25-yard line after Medlock was tackled recovering an errant third-down snap resulting in a 40-yard loss on the play. LeFevour tied it with a one-yard TD run on third down on the final play of the first. It was set up by a pass interference call on Montreals Michael Carter in the end zone after Hamiltons Eric Norwood forced and recovered a fumble on a punt return. NOTES -- Former NFL star receiver Chad Johnson didnt dress for Montreal due to an ankle injury. Quarterback Troy Smith and linebackers Chip Cox -- CFLs top defensive player last year -- and Kyries Hebert also didnt suit up for the Alouettes . . . Hamilton finishes its exhibition schedule visiting the Toronto Argonauts on Thursday night at Varsity Stadium. Montreal hosts the expansion Ottawa Redblacks on Friday night . . . CFL teams must reduce their training camp rosters to 65 players by 11:59 ET on Sunday . . . Hamilton is scheduled to play its first game at the new Tim Hortons Field on July 26 hosting Ottawa. Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Near Me Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic MLB Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 17 Oct - 06:15 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    team rj racing Index du Forum -> Presentation -> Votre présentation Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation