team rj racing Index du Forum

team rj racing
forum d'autocross, dediée à l'entraide et au Team RJ Racing

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

cool actually.

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    team rj racing Index du Forum -> Presentation -> Votre présentation
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
vv1122365

MessagePosté le: Ven 12 Oct - 07:29 (2018)    Sujet du message: cool actually. Répondre en citant

AUBURN HILLS, Mich. -- It was one of the most spectacular plays of a dreary season for the Detroit Pistons: Andre Drummond knocked a pass away near midcourt, took off toward the basket and threw down an emphatic one-handed dunk while being fouled by Atlantas Elton Brand. "I knew I didnt have a chance," Brand said. Drummonds dunk propelled the Pistons to a 115-107 win over the Hawks on Friday night that snapped Detroits three-game losing streak and handed Atlanta its eighth straight loss. The Hawks shot 17 of 20 from the field during a 41-point second quarter, but the Pistons rallied from an 11-point halftime deficit. "We came together at halftime. We asked each other if we really want this," Drummond said. "We looked each other in the eyes as men and we all came together and decided we wanted to do this. So we came out firing." Atlanta was without guard Jeff Teague, who was out with a sprained ankle. Al Horford was lost for the season in December with a torn pectoral muscle. Paul Millsap had 23 points for the Hawks. "We had that huge second quarter, but they must have gotten a huge pep talk at halftime, because they really came out for the third with a lot of energy," Atlantas Kyle Korver said. Drummonds dunk on Brand gave the Pistons a 93-88 lead with 10:00 to play. Brand was a good sport about it, smiling a bit and even appearing to look up at the scoreboard for a replay. Drummond finished 10 of 11 from the field, but the Hawks finally started fouling him intentionally. The Detroit big man finished 0 for 8 on free throws, and the Pistons eventually took him out for the final 3:40. "Obviously, were trying to get back into the game, and it helped," Hawks coach Mike Budenholzer said. "We didnt score every time that we tried it, but it gave us a chance. It also helps that hes a great young player and we got him off the floor for a couple minutes." It was tied at 104 when Detroits Kyle Singler made a 3-pointer from the right wing, and Will Bynum doubled the lead with a driving three-point play with 1:06 to go. A 3-pointer by Singler with 30 seconds left made it 113-106. Greg Monroe had 22 points and 15 rebounds for the Pistons, who stood pat at the trade deadline Thursday. Detroit is now 2 1/2 games behind Atlanta and Charlotte, who are in a virtual tie for seventh place in the Eastern Conference. The Hawks looked unstoppable on offence in the second quarter, scoring at will while going the entire period without a turnover. But the Pistons outscored Atlanta 34-20 in the third. It wasnt a perfect second half by any means for Detroit, but the Pistons did show some urgency. Brandon Jennings, who was having a poor shooting game for Detroit, was fouled twice while shooting 3-pointers. After Jennings missed badly from 3-point range, Josh Smith blocked Millsap at the other end, and Jennings was waiting behind the defence for a layup that gave the Pistons an 82-79 lead. "We made two or three hustle plays that winning teams make," Detroit interim coach John Loyer said. "Two and three bodies on the floor, couple guys going out of bounds. You guys all watch the NBA. The better teams do that." Jennings finished with 12 points and 14 assists, although he didnt play at all in the fourth. Detroit went with Bynum instead, and he finished with nine points and seven assists. "Brandon is a scorer. Brandon has been a great facilitator for us," Loyer said. "He started to attack in the third quarter and Will came in and finished it. Thats what teammates do." NOTES: Atlanta shot 85 per cent in the second quarter, one of the top marks for one quarter in the NBA this season. Denver shot 87 per cent (13 for 15) in the fourth quarter at Toronto on Dec. 1, according to STATS. ... The Pistons outscored the Hawks 66-34 in the paint. ... Kyle Korver was 2 for 4 from 3-point range, extending his NBA record to 123 consecutive games with a 3. Chris Herndon Jets Jersey .Y. - The New York Rangers have reached a one-year contract extension with goalie Cam Talbot, keeping Henrik Lundqvists backup away from unrestricted free agency. Spencer Long Jets Jersey . 1. Lions WR Calvin Johnson (6 REC, 101 YDS, 1 TD, 10 targets) leads receivers with 1,299 yards and 12 touchdowns, though his 118.1 receiving yards per game ranks second behind Clevelands Josh Gordon. Gordon (10 REC, 261 YDS, 2 TD, 15 targets) is emerging as a superstar, putting up huge numbers even with Jason Campbell and Brandon Weeden at quarterback. http://www.jetsrookiestore.com/Jets-Isaiah-Crowell-Jersey/ ." Argos general manager Jim Barker uttered those words during an interview with TSN 1050 radio just prior to the CFLs annual free agent frenzy. Spencer Long Jersey .com) - Al Horford collected 19 points and 16 rebounds and the Atlanta Hawks held off a furious rally to beat the Detroit Pistons 106-103 on Friday night in a game between two of the NBAs hottest teams. Trenton Cannon Jets Jersey . Simona Halep of Romania claimed the fifth title of her career by beating Samantha Stosur of Australia 7-6 (1), 6-2 in the womens final. After trading sets, Gasquet trailed 4-3 in the decider but broke back to 4-4 in a game that went to seven deuces with Kukushkin constantly failing on his forehand shots.   Now the Canadian moguls skier cant wait to put his feet up. "Im a Habs fan. I love hockey," Kingsbury said. "The thing Im most excited for is to have a full day off, have a chance to sit on my couch with a beer, because we dont drink much during the World Cup circuit. . . so just have a beer and watch hockey. Im very excited for that." But first, there are interviews and public appearances and the Canadian freestyle championships this weekend at Apex Resort in Penticton, B.C. Kingsbury, and moguls sisters Justine, Chloe and Maxime Dufour-Lapointe -- among Canadas biggest stories at the Sochi Olympics -- finally touched down on Canadian soil on Tuesday, and did the media rounds in Toronto on Wednesday. The foursome was at Ryerson Universitys Mattamy Athletic Centre -- formerly Maple Leaf Gardens -- to be honoured by Toronto Deputy Mayor Norm Kelly. "I want to say thanks to the City of Toronto. Even though I dont like the Leafs. You guys are very nice people," Kingsbury said, addressing the small crowd. "Its an honour just to be here in the old arena, its perfect." Justine Dufour-Lapointe won moguls gold at the Sochi Olympics, while 22-year-old sister Chloe captured silver, and the image of the Montreal sisters holding hands before stepping onto the medal podium will be one of the most enduring images of the Games. Maxime, 25, was 12th in Sochi. Last week, the sisters finished second through fourth in the seasons overall World Cup moguls standings, Justine finishing second, followed by Chloe and Maxime. Justine turned 20 on Tuesday, and had celebrated her birthday with her sisters on Monday in London. "We went on the Harry Potter Tour, I felt like I was 12 years old, I had my balloon, my hat, it was awesome," Justine said. "We had a great dinner after. My sisters always knows how to give me nice birthdays." Kiingsbury, a 21-year-old from Deux-Montagnes, Que.dddddddddddd finished second to Canadian teammate Alexandre Bilodeau at the Sochi Olympics then claimed his third straight Crystal Globe as the season World Cup winner. Kingsburys mom Julie Thibodeau was by his side for Wednesdays hectic day of appearances. "My mom, she missed me, so she drove from Montreal, picked me up at the airport here," he said. "So its cool to spend two days with her. I didnt see her much at the Olympics and just to see her here, I miss her also." The foursome left their hotel for their first interview at 6:30 a.m. Wednesday, and their day wasnt scheduled to end until well after the dinner hour. "Today is our first day, 24 hours in Canada, so I think its starting (to hit us), realizing the impact that we created at the Games," Justine Dufour-Lapointe said. "I think its cool actually. Im really excited of this new title, or this new life. But at some point it wont change who we are. "I think were simple girls, who love normal things like anyone -- we have now this thing around our neck," she added, holding up her Olympic medal. Kingsbury and the sisters know their schedules will be even busier once theyre back in Montreal. Kingsbury is excited about an upcoming appearance at a Montreal Canadiens game. "There are awesome opportunities and were open to them," Maxime said about appearances and potential sponsors. "We just want to make sure were making the right decisions and following our true value like we always did. I think the fuss is all about the attention, but deep down were still the same girls and sticking with family values and what represents us." TORONTO -- Its been a whirlwind couple of months for Mikael Kingsbury that included winning an Olympic silver medal and capturing his third consecutive overall World Cup title. Wholesale Spain Jerseys Cheap Juventus Jersey Cheap Cristiano Ronaldo Jersey Wholesale AC Milan Jerseys Cheap Arsenal Jerseys Cheap A.S. Roma Jerseys Cheap Atletico Madrid Jerseys Cheap Chelsea Jerseys Cheap Barcelona Jerseys Cheap Bayern Munich Jerseys Cheap Borussia Dortmund Jerseys Cheap Inter Milan Jerseys Cheap Juventus Jerseys Cheap Leicester City Jerseys Cheap Liverpool Jerseys Cheap Manchester City Jerseys Cheap Manchester United Jerseys Cheap Paris Saint-Germain Jerseys Cheap Real Madrid Jerseys Cheap Sevilla Jerseys Cheap Tottenham Hotspur Jerseys ' ' '

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 12 Oct - 07:29 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    team rj racing Index du Forum -> Presentation -> Votre présentation Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation