team rj racing Index du Forum

team rj racing
forum d'autocross, dediée à l'entraide et au Team RJ Racing

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

splotchy, she said. He was

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    team rj racing Index du Forum -> Presentation -> Votre présentation
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
vv1122365

MessagePosté le: Ven 12 Oct - 07:15 (2018)    Sujet du message: splotchy, she said. He was Répondre en citant

TORONTO - Forty-eight hours after a disheartening loss in Brooklyn, and moments after their bounce-back victory at home over the Pistons, a collection of Raptors players and coaches gathered in the locker room to watch the tail end of the Nets one-point victory over Miami. With less than 20 games remaining and a postseason berth all but locked up, the scoreboard watching is well underway. The red-hot Nets pulled within three games of Toronto for top spot in the Atlantic Division on Monday. In defeating the defending, two-time champion Heat Wednesday - for the third time this season - they continue to keep pace with the Raptors, breathing directly down their necks. As Dwane Casey and his players watched Brooklyn close out its seventh victory in eight games, the Raptors coach delivered a strong message to the troops. Dont look back. "We can watch that but if we dont take care of our business its not worth a crap," he said after his team did just that, defeating the Pistons 101-87 at home Wednesday evening. "Im more concerned about what we do and how were playing and how weve got to make up for Patrick (Patterson) being out and losing leads more so than anything else." The Raptors, despite Mondays loss, still control their own destiny and they sure looked like a team in the drivers seat against an inferior opponent in the reeling Pistons. Detroit is a befuddling case of disjointed talent. Despite swinging for the fences over the summer - signing Josh Smith and trading for Brandon Jennings - Joe Dumars and company have struck out this season. Chemistry is a hard thing to quantify in a team sport like basketball, as the post-trade Raptors can attest to. You either have it or you dont. When the Pistons began to come apart - as they tend to do - in the third quarter and then again in the fourth, the Raptors came together. "I thought [the bigs] were battling and our guards came back in, what we call cracking down, and cracked down to help the bigs" said Casey. "I thought that was huge. Its a five-man job." Toronto was paced in scoring by DeMar DeRozan, who had a game-high 25 points, as well as Amir Johnson and Kyle Lowry, chipping in with 20 and 19 respectively. Still, it was as much a collective effort as Casey could have hoped for, especially with the injured Patterson out resting an elbow sprain. With the intimidating frontcourt duo of Greg Monroe and Andre Drummond to contend with, the Raptors had four players pull down eight or more rebounds, including reserves Greivis Vasquez and Chuck Hayes. The Pistons came into the game ranked first in offensive rebounds, first in paint points and second in second-chance scoring. "We had to box out," said Johnson, who grabbed nine boards on the night. "We looked at all the stats and that was definitely the key, to get all those guys off the boards. They definitely have a big lineup and thats what we did." The Raptors "cracked down" - as Casey says - in the second half, besting Detroit 29-13 on the boards, holding the visitors to one offensive rebound. They also outscored the Pistons 24-14 in the paint and 15-0 in second-chance points over the final 24 minutes. On a night in which Brooklyn stole headlines with an impressive win over an elite team, the division-leaders took care of business. The Raptors have heeded their coaches warning, at least to this point. They havent looked back. With 11 wins in its last 12 games against opponents with records south of .500, Toronto continues to hold serve. Theyre not looking for style points so long as they come away with the prize. "A lot of our guys havent been there," Casey reiterated. "Like Ive always preached, its a different animal. I hope theyre enjoying it but yet still [understanding] how hard it is, getting there first and then after you get there it gets even harder." "Its good, its exciting, its great for our fans," he continued. "Its something our fans havent been through in a while but again, weve just got to take care of our business." Trey Burton Bears Jersey . -- Clayton Kershaw and Hyun-Jin Ryu will be the Dodgers starting pitchers in their two-game season-opening series in Australia against the Arizona Diamondbacks. James Daniels Jersey . Felton was in court as the Manhattan district attorneys office outlined the agreement, which would resolve a gun case that arose amid the breakup of his marriage. Hes expected to admit June 30 to at least one charge, attempted criminal possession of a weapon -- he wont have to come to court to do so -- and get a $5,000 fine and 500 hours of community service. http://www.bearsrookiestore.com/Bears-Allen-Robinson-Jersey/ . PETERSBURG, Fla. Anthony Miller Jersey . The Asheville, N.C. native, who signed as a free agent with the CFL club last May, didnt see any action with Edmonton this season after opening the year on the injured list. Trey Burton Jersey . Louis, MO (SportsNetwork.HOUSTON - Craig Biggio played for the Houston Astros longer than any other player in franchise history, donning the uniform for 20 seasons.On Tuesday, he was rewarded for an illustrious career by becoming the first Astros player to be elected to baseballs Hall of Fame.Biggio called it a huge day for Astros fans.To be able to give this back to them now, Im happy, he said. They deserve it.Biggio, who played catcher, second base and the outfield, received 82.7 per cent of the votes and was elected along with pitchers Randy Johnson, Pedro Martinez and John Smoltz. Biggio got 68.2 per cent his first year and came just two votes shy of being elected last year.The seven-time All-Star retired in 2007 with 3,060 hits, and his 668 doubles are the major league high for a right-handed batter. He holds the MLB record for times hit by pitches with 285 during a career that included 291 homers, 1,175 RBIs, 1,161 walks, 414 stolen bases and 1,844 runs.Hes the only player in MLB history have 600 doubles, 250 homers, 3,000 hits and 400 steals.As one-third of Houstons famed Killer Bs with Jeff Bagwell and Lance Berkman, Biggio helped the Astros become the first team from Texas to reach the World Series in 2005. Despite being swept by the Chicago White Sox, Biggio said helping the team to the World Series was his greatest moment with the Astros.For Jeff and I we were just two East Coast kids that came to Texas and just loved to play baseball, and thats all we wanted to do, Biggio said. And our big dream and goal from Day 1 was always to get to the World Series.Bagwell was thrilled at Biggios election.He played as hard as anyone in the world, Bagwell said. He was an amazing player and an amazing teammate that I appreciated a great deal. My career would not have been as successful if it were not for him. I am very happy for him.There was but a tinge of disappointment in Biggios big day. Bagwell fell short of the 75 per cent needed for election with 55.7 per cent in his fifth year on the ballot, up from 54.3 per cent a year ago.I kind of miiss my boy up here right now, Biggio said, adding Bagwell is no doubt a Hall of Famer.dddddddddddd Hopefully something positive happens in the next year or two.Astros fans around the country took to Twitter to express their excitement. Texans star J.J. Watt, who often dons Astros hats, simply tweeted Biggio!!! moments after the announcement.Barbara and I join Houston Astros fans of all ages — and fans of baseball, period — in congratulating our dear friend, Craig Biggio, on his selection to the Major League Baseball Hall of Fame, former President George H.W. Bush said in a statement. He was one of the Killer Bs, known for his sterling leadership both on and off the field. And during the course of his remarkable career he set the highest standard for both performance and professionalism.Biggio was all smiles while joined by his family at a news conference.I woke up at 4:30 and was sick as a dog and nervous as heck, he recalled.His wife Patty had never seen him like he was on Tuesday morning.He was sweaty and his face was splotchy, she said. He was very nervous. Had to keep moving.So at 7 a.m. Biggio lifted weights and ran. Still amped, he went on a 2-mile walk a bit later to try and calm down. That didnt ease his nerves, so he came back and threw batting practice to his sons.When the call finally came, a relieved Biggio wept and hugged and high-fived his wife and children while still on the phone.Craig worked so hard every day and its so nice to see his hard work recognized in the best way it could be, Patty said.Biggio had a walk down memory lane to his childhood days back on Long Island, outside New York City. During a conference call with reporters, Biggio thought back to a job he had before Houston made him a first-round pick in 1987.Growing up in Long Island, I delivered your newspaper, by the way — Newsday, he told a reporter. I had a newspaper route for many, many years. It was my brothers and then my sister, and then it went down to me.___AP Sports Writer Ronald Blum contributed to this report. Wholesale Spain Jerseys Cheap Juventus Jersey Cheap Cristiano Ronaldo Jersey Wholesale AC Milan Jerseys Cheap Arsenal Jerseys Cheap A.S. Roma Jerseys Cheap Atletico Madrid Jerseys Cheap Chelsea Jerseys Cheap Barcelona Jerseys Cheap Bayern Munich Jerseys Cheap Borussia Dortmund Jerseys Cheap Inter Milan Jerseys Cheap Juventus Jerseys Cheap Leicester City Jerseys Cheap Liverpool Jerseys Cheap Manchester City Jerseys Cheap Manchester United Jerseys Cheap Paris Saint-Germain Jerseys Cheap Real Madrid Jerseys Cheap Sevilla Jerseys Cheap Tottenham Hotspur Jerseys ' ' '

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 12 Oct - 07:15 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    team rj racing Index du Forum -> Presentation -> Votre présentation Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation