team rj racing Index du Forum

team rj racing
forum d'autocross, dediée à l'entraide et au Team RJ Racing

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

compete; we are here to win. D

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    team rj racing Index du Forum -> Team RJ Racing -> Discution libre
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
miaowang123

MessagePosté le: Ven 14 Sep - 03:10 (2018)    Sujet du message: compete; we are here to win. D Répondre en citant

DALLAS -- The Portland Trail Blazers no longer are chasing the San Antonio Spurs in the NBAs Western Conference. LaMarcus Aldridge had 30 points and 12 rebounds, and the Trail Blazers beat the Dallas Mavericks 127-111 on Saturday night to pull even with the Spurs at 31-9. The Trail Blazers have won five consecutive games, including a 109-100 victory at San Antonio on Friday. "I was really proud of the way our team played, especially on the heels of an emotional win in San Antonio," coach Terry Stotts said. "Our resolve, defensively, I thought was very good and got us into a position to have a large lead." The lead reached 38 points at 111-73 with 9:43 to play. A 25-2 surge against Portlands bench brought Dallas within 15 points with 4:38 remaining before the starters returned to restore order. The Trail Blazers, the NBAs highest-scoring team, reached 30 points in the first quarter for the 14th time in 2013-14, and 100 points in three quarters for the fourth time. "We are just playing great basketball right now," Aldridge said. "Whenever guys guard the way they can, this team is good." Dirk Nowitzki led Dallas with 18 points in 21 minutes. All five Portland starters scored in double figures, and Aldridge, Robin Lopez and Damian Lillard (14 points, 10 assists) each recorded a double-double. "The first three quarters were beyond embarrassing," Dallas coach Rick Carlisle said. "We were poor on offence, too. We werent playing together. We werent helping each other. "You do that against a high-level quality team like Portland, theyre going to make you pay a heavy price." Portland outrebounded Dallas 55-30, scored 60 points in the paint and had 22 second-chance points. Nicolas Batum shot 6 for 7 and scored 15 of his 21 points in the first quarter as the Trail Blazers opened a 35-23 lead. "They were double-teaming LaMarcus," Batum said, "so the other four guys around him moved around to get open. Were a shooting team." Portland shot 51 per cent (46 for 90) for the game, including 59 per cent (26 for 44) for a 71-52 halftime lead. The Trail Blazers defence also was superb, holding the Mavericks to 39 per cent shooting (26 for 66) while running up a 104-70 lead after three quarters. Portland had 30 fast-break points to Dallas 5. "Theyre obviously a tough team to defend," Nowitzki said. "They have LaMarcus on the block and they have shooters out there. They really got whatever they wanted for three quarters and they were very good." Carlisle found a silver lining in the fourth quarter, when the Mavericks outscored the Trail Blazers 41-23. "The guys that were in there in the fourth quarter really fought," he said. "Im going to find guys that will fight and get them in the game, simple as that." Jae Crowder scored all 13 of his points in the fourth quarter, and DeJuan Blair had 11 of his 13. The Mavericks Devin Harris played 17 minutes and scored six points in his first game this season following toe surgery. Harris played the first 3 1/2 of his 10 NBA seasons with Dallas, and re-signed with the team last summer, but missed the first 41 games. He received a standing ovation when he entered the game with 3:22 remaining in the first quarter. Harris missed his first two free throws, but hit a long 2-point field goal at the buzzer later in the quarter. "I actually like what I saw," Nowitzki said. "Were looking forward to getting him out there more and more and playing at a high level." Portlands lead grew to 18 in the second quarter, but the Mavericks battled back within 54-46 with an 18-8 run. With the Trail Blazers starting lineup back in the game, they scored 17 of the final 23 points in the second quarter. Aldridge and Batum each had 17 first-half points. The third quarter also started well for Portland, which quickly stretched its advantage to 83-58. NOTES: Dallas Shawn Marion made his 1,000th NBA start. . The Trail Blazers are just 8-6 when they have scored 30-plus points in the first quarter, but theyre 4-0 when reaching 100 in just three quarters. They entered the night averaging 109.1 points per game. ... The Mavericks reassigned rookie guard Ricky Ledo to Texas of the NBA Development League. He has played in only nine games for Dallas, averaging 3.3 minutes and 1.9 points. ... Mavericks owner Mark Cuban was fined $100,000 for confronting officials on the court and using inappropriate language after Wednesdays game against the Clippers in Los Angeles. ... When asked what knowledge Stotts had gained after Portland won only 33 games last season, Carlisle joked about his former assistant, "You mean other than what he stole here?" Calvin Ridley Falcons Jersey . -- Michigan coach John Beilein is willing to give Nik Stauskas a little leeway when it comes to shot selection. Falcons Jerseys . There were no real chances until Augsburg broke the deadlock through Raul Bobadilla in the 33rd minute. Frankfurt failed to clear a cross and Bobadilla slotted home from close range at the far post. http://www.falconsapparelsshop.com/ito-smith-falcons-jersey-c-71/ . I kept my eyes focused up on the camera during each approach. I just tried to stay focused on my form, as I didnt know what the ball reaction was. I was quite emotional at the end. I did not actually see any of the shots in the game until I got home and watched the video. Isaiah Oliver Jersey .J. -- Rampage Jackson scowled, howled, then bellowed to the crowd: "Im back! Im back!" With rebuilt knees and a new promotion, Jackson might have one more act left in MMA. Justin Bethel Falcons Jersey . The deals were announced on Friday. Beckham will receive $4.175 million in base salary, while De Aza will receive $4.25 million. Beckham hit .267 with five home runs and 24 RBIs over 103 games last season, his fifth with the White Sox.Gilmore Junio has decided to take one for the team, giving up his spot in Wednesdays 1000-metre speed skating final for Canadian teammate Denny Morrison. The three-time Olympian Morrison failed to qualify at the 1,000 distance at the Olympic trials in Calgary last month, falling just 50 metres short of the finish. But Junio, who finished 11th on Monday in his Olympic debut in the mens 500, said Tuesday its the right thing to do. “How Denny is skating now, I believe its in the best interest of the team if he races,” Junio said in a statement released by Speed Skating Canada. “To represent Canada at the Olympics is a huge honour and privilege but I believe that as Canadians, were not just here to compete; we are here to win. Denny has proven to be a consistent medal threat in the distance.” Its true Morrison is a contender at 1,000. Hes currently sixth in the World Cup standings at the distance, with a pair of fourth place finishes. In the past, hes won two silver medals at the world championships in the 1,000. The 28-year-old Fort St. John, B.C., native will try to win his first individual Olympic medal. Hes won gold and silver the last two Olympics as part of Canadas team pursuit. “This is an amazing gesture and Im ready to make the most of this opportunity,” Morrison said. Shani Davis of the United States will be gunning for another groundbreaking achievement in Wednesdays 1,000 metre race. Davis, 31, can become the first man ever to win three consecutive Olympic gold medals in speed skating, and the first American to do three straight in any Winter Gamees sport.dddddddddddd The Chicago native, who trained extensively at the Calgary Oval earlier this century, became the first African American to win Olympic gold in an individual Winter Games sport in 2006. Since then, hes set the world record at 1,000 and holds the top 10 sea level times at the distance. Given that Davis has twice won Olympic gold at 1,000 but has settled for silver twice in the 1,500, you might expect him to be more desirous of grabbing gold at the longer distance. Not so. "Those are my babies, man. I cant love one more than the other," he told The Associated Press last week. "Ive got two hands for two medals." Davis has shown signs of mortality in recent weeks. After winning the first three World Cup races at 1,000 this season, he finished third in December in Berlin to 2010 Olympic silver medallist Tae-Bum Mo of South Korea and Michel Mulder of the Netherlands. Last month, he split two races at the world sprint championships in January with Denis Kuzin of Kazakhstan. Other medal contenders include Dutch competitor Kjled Nuis and Brian Hansen, like Davis from the Chicago area. Three other Canadians join Morrison in Wednesdays race. William Dutton of Humboldt, Sask., and Muncef Ouardi each skated in the 500 metres on Monday. Dutton impressed at the sprint worlds Japan last month with a fourth place showing, although some of the worlds best elected not to travel to Japan. Vincent De Haître of Cumberland, Ont., will make his Olympic debut. The 19-year-old surprised many at the Olympic trials by posting the fastest time at 1,000. Wholesale Falcons Jerseys Wholesale Buccaneers Jerseys Wholesale Cardinals Jerseys Wholesale Bills Jerseys Wholesale Jets Jerseys Wholesale Panthers Jerseys Wholesale Ravens Jerseys Wholesale Texans Jerseys Wholesale Patriots Jerseys Wholesale Steelers Jerseys Wholesale Cowboys Jerseys Wholesale Packers Jerseys Wholesale Browns Jerseys Wholesale Chiefs Jerseys Wholesale Colts Jerseys Wholesale Rams Jerseys ' ' '

AIM
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 14 Sep - 03:10 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    team rj racing Index du Forum -> Team RJ Racing -> Discution libre Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation