team rj racing Index du Forum

team rj racing
forum d'autocross, dediée à l'entraide et au Team RJ Racing

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

'I did not betray Barcelona': Gerard Pique defends himself a

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    team rj racing Index du Forum -> Presentation -> Votre présentation
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Piseth2981

MessagePosté le: Lun 18 Juin - 07:51 (2018)    Sujet du message: 'I did not betray Barcelona': Gerard Pique defends himself a Répondre en citant

A production company owned by Gerard Pique helped film 'The Decision'
The documentary saw Atletico Madrid star Antoine Griezmann snub Barcelona
Griezmann had been expected to join Barca but signed a new Atletico contract
Defender Pique has hit back at suggestions he had 'betrayed' Barcelona

Barcelona star sbo168 Gerard Pique has defended his involvement in the video which saw Antoine Griezmann announce his decision to snub the Catalan giants.

Pique owns the production company that filmed Griezmann's documentary called 'The Decision' in which the French striker mulls over a possible move to Barcelona before finally revealing his decision to sign a new deal with Atletico Madrid instead.

Critics suggested Pique had 'betrayed' Barcelona, but the Spanish defender insisted he was not aware that Griezmann was going to stay with Atletico when he got on board with the TV show.

Pique explained: 'I'm surprised by the reaction of the people of Barcelona, who doubt my commitment and love I have for this club.

'It is very surprising. It's one of my companies (which produced the video) but the idea is several weeks old.

'I spoke with Griezmann. He told me there was a possibility he would go to Barcelona. I told him we were going to film, that it would be very good content for people to see from the inside how such a decision is made.

'From there I obviously moved away. Yesterday morning I was called to tell me that sbo168 the show would be broadcast in the evening. Finally, he said he was staying. It's like that: he stays.'

Griezmann waited until the end of the documentary before informing viewers of Spanish TV that he had chosen Atletico over Barca.

But Pique dismissed rumours that claimed Griezmann had filmed two contrasting endings to the programme because he was so unsure of which path to take.

'I don't give any advice,' added Pique. 'I only put cameras there so that we knew what was happening.

'When I knew things, I told people at the club. There have not been two versions of the end (of the video) recorded.

'I don't know who said that. It's a new concept and the novelties are always being debated.

'It's good that people feel close to the player. Finally, he does not come but other players sbo168 will come… I did not betray Barca.' 

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 18 Juin - 07:51 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    team rj racing Index du Forum -> Presentation -> Votre présentation Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation